7.22.2011

Tip of the Day: Target Works, Too

I love thrift stores, and for me, it's the adventure of the whole thing.  You never know if you'll find a worn out T that's nasty and stained or an Anthropologie shirt in perfect condition.  So I'll never quit shopping at discount stores.

However, I have to put in a plug for Target (my other favorite store).  They have pretty cute stuff for pretty decent prices, but their clearance racks are what draw me in.  I posted a pic below of my 6 month old little girl in a shirt I bought for $1.  That's the same price as the Goodwill, and let's face it, if it's between new and not new, I'll take new.

So go to your favorite store, and head right for clearance.  You'd be surprised.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Target shout out! That's my favorite place. I can't find a good thrift store in our new city so I have to let Target fill the gap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha. Target's a great "gap filler." I just found some awesome banana republic pants at a garage sale today. I'll post pics soon. Do they have good garage sales there? I just craigslist it and then google map a route. SO fun.

    ReplyDelete