7.29.2011

Tip of the Day: Bring it all Together

The Belt: I had been looking for a black belt I could cinch around several shirts (not all at once), but these universal, stretchy belts are very hard to find.  When I stumbled on this beauty (see pics below), I was so excited, I almost didn't buy anything else (never fear--I came to my senses).

Black Top: So the belt came months after the black ruffled top.  The poor shirt--it had been sitting in my closet for well over 30 days, never getting any use.  It was one of those quick grabs where I thought, "Yeah, it's too big and needs a belt, but it's cute enough."  It was worth the wait.

The earrings:  Ah, the earrings.  I use these babies for lots of things--my ears (um, of course), my heels (yup--just clip 'em right on top), and my shirt (as a brooch).

The White Capris:  go with nearly every single top I own and have surprisingly stayed clean.  Maybe wearing long shirts helps protect them.

All together, you have one fun little outfit. The point is, not everything you buy will immediately be put to use.  As you gather, though, you'll be able to couple things you never knew could look good all at once.  So bring it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment