7.09.2011

Tip of the Day: Business Attire

So, I stay home with my two daughters.  I love it.  I also rarely (okay, never) have to wear business clothes.

I was at the Goodwill (by myself . . . oh, it was glorious), and I walked past the dress pants.  I thought, "Yeah, moving right along . . ."  But I stopped.  Because, dang, those pants were cute.  I grabbed a few pairs and thought, "Why not?"  And am I glad I did, because they fit so well!  Who knew that dress pants were made to flatter you--to smooth curves and flatten stomachs?  I mean, they're like the universal pant!  So I bought a pair, and who knows if I'll have an important meeting to wear them to.  Maybe that doesn't matter.  I hope if anything these tips help us all remember that dressing up is mostly for ourselves--it feels good!

As for those pants, maybe I'll just slip them on to have pretend tea with my two-year-old.

2 comments:

  1. I've just been reading through all your tips. They're fantastic! And I'm glad you gave Volunteers of America a chance as far as clothes go. It's my favorite. They're just so cheap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anna:). I haven't noticed they're much cheaper than the Goodwill, but they are cheaper than Ohio Thrift. I think they're all great for different reasons. Hey, I also, I just scored an awesome dress at a garage sale today. I'll show you tomorrow:).

    ReplyDelete