6.02.2011

Tip of the Day: Try the Wealthier Areas

Okay, this may sound funny, but there are Goodwill stores loaded with awesome stuff simply because "loaded" people dump their goods there.  Get a feel for the area and visit the stores you think would have the best merchandise.

Yesterday, I visited a store and had to put back 10 different shirts--not because I didn't like them, but because they were all so awesome, and I couldn't afford to get them all.  Someday, I hope to "splurge" at the Goodwill and buy as much as I want.

And PS, I would much rather have a gift card to the Goodwill than any other clothing store.  Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. I still have to check out the goodwill here. I love how baby Bex's shirt is soaked with drool in the picture with the 99 cent shirts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha. I know, she's such a drool-face. I know--you'll get to have an adventure finding all the best thrift stores in Texas!

    ReplyDelete