6.23.2011

Tip of the Day: Try Something Different

I hauled about 15 shirts into the dressing room last night.  I would have brought in more, but people waiting to use the dressing room were already giving me daggers.  After trying on two or three shirts, I realized I didn't own anything like what I was trying on . . . and I liked it!  I was totally branching out, and I didn't even mean to.  Some of the shirts were bright blue, others orangish, and the styles were completely varied.  I don't normally buy blue because I never thought it was "my" color, but I was surprised when all the deep blue and almost aqua colors actually looked good!  So the advice today is to try styles and colors you don't normally wear.

Hey, if you come to hate it, you can always blow it off as a $3 mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment