11.30.2011

Tip of the Day: Try a different size.

Have you ever done this?  When shopping at thrift stores or Target's clearance sections, I am much more willing to try different sizes.  I guess it's because I'll be paying 75% less than I normally would, and if it's a close fit, I'll give it a go.

I've worn every size from:

Children's 12, 14, 16
Women's 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Medium, etc.

You'd be surprised.  I am not a big person, but I'm not a teeny tiny one, either, so I was surprised when I found I could wear some children's shirts (they're marked XL in the kid's section).  Same thing applies to kid's shoes.  Often, they'll be cuter and cheaper than the women's shoes, and sizes range up to an 8!

I also found that a lot of medium shirts fit just fine.  I like to accessorize with belts and sweaters anyway, so something a little bigger can actually look quite cute!  So try a different size.  You may surprise yourself!

2 comments:

  1. i wish i was ur size i'd totally wear it all! help me find cute cheep cloths an look as u do every sunday an also every day ur alway's put together an i just love ur cloths i'd like to go with u i have luck once in a bule-moon help me plese love ya see u soon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to help:). There are so many treasures in every size, I promise. You are very kind.

    ReplyDelete