11.27.2011

Tip of the Day: Don't Forget Macy's

You read the title right--Macy's.  The department store.  The one with new stuff in it.

I ventured into the Black Friday world for the first time in my life this weekend, and this is what I found:

$2-$5 DVDs from Walmart
$5 Long-sleeved shirts from Old Navy
$2 Panties (ooh-la-la) from Target
$2.50 Barbies (princess ones) and Polly's (again, princess) from Macy's

Many of these items are Christmas gifts, so I didn't mind shopping a little, but what surprised me was that I saved the most at Macy's, of all places.  The Barbies and Polly's were brand spankin' new!  Walmart was a nightmare, and I will never go there again on Black Friday, and Old Navy was just fun (Target is always a good staple, though their sales weren't that great this time).

So don't forget Macy's, folks.  Thrifting snobbery works both ways:).

No comments:

Post a Comment