2.28.2012

Tip of the Day: Half Off Cautions

I've posted this before, but I needed to remind myself and everyone out there about HALF OFF DAY AT THE THRIFT STORE!!!!  Just when you thought thrifting couldn't get cheaper, right?

Some cautions:


  • Get there early--the carts will be gone if you don't.
  • Expect mayhem.  Don't bother with dressing rooms.  Grab and "git." 
  • Don't buy stuff just 'cause it's extra cheap.  Unless you like it, you'll regret it, even if it's only a dollar.
  • Got with a list.  I didn't and wished I had, because there were things I could have found had I been looking in that department.
  • If at all possible, DON'T bring kids.  I know this is probably not possible.
Google your local stores for those half-off day sales, and have some fun spending even less than usual.

2 comments: