9.10.2011

Tip of the Day: Hoard a Little

Have you ever seen that show, "Hoarders"?  Yikes!  Such a freakish show, and I definitely cringe whenever I watch people collecting thousands of pointless objects and then cramming them into their tiny houses.

However.

Sometimes "hoarding" is okay--at least, to a degree.  When I'm thrift shopping, I'll often collect items I can't us immediately because they're such a good deal.  For example, whenever I have a free moment (yeah, not very often), I like to paint.  So I collect small canvas squares for a dollar that would normally cost an arm and a leg and re-paint them.  I have to store them, which a pain, but the cost savings outweighs the inconvenience.  So decide if it's worth it, and do a little hoarding.  Just don't get addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment